Double conversion UPS
Highest power performance
- Double conversion topology. The 9130 constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency. Even when presented with the most severe power problems, UPS’s output remains within 3% of nominal voltage.
- More real power. High 0.9 output power factor enables the 9130 to provide its full power capability to modern IT equipment.
- Highest efficiency to reduce utility and cooling spending. The 9130 can provide up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and up to 98% in high-efficiency mode.
- The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as option) for easy replacement of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
- Stronger, longer battery life. Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique, that only recharges the battery when necessary, so the battery experiences less corrosion and service life is prolonged by up to 50%.
- Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment.
- Possibility to add more run-time at any time with up to four external hot-swappable battery modules to run systems for hours if necessary.
- Enables prolonged run-time of essential equipment during power outages by allowing for orderly, remote shutdown of non-critical systems and processes thanks to a capability to control load segments (available up to 3kVA).
- One platform, two factors, dozens of choices. Up to 3000 VA of UPS power is packed into only 2U of rack space. The tower option is about the size of a modern, compact PC.
- Enhanced configuration capability through easily navigated multilingual graphical display.
- Remote monitoring. The 9130 comes complete with the Eaton Software Suite CD including SNMP-compatible power management software providing control and visibility over all your UPS systems.
- Connectivity options are available for almost any network environment.